The summer of 2013 promises to be our best yet. We hope you will be able to join us often, for our regular services and special events.
Free coffee and lemonade are offered to all visitors during our normal operating hours. In addition, we have Ice Cream Sundaes for sale every day ($1.00), and Homemade Pies ($1.00) every Friday.
|May 18||Village Wide Garage Sale Day|
|May 25-27||Memorial Day Weekend at VFW Parade May, 27 th 12:00 Noon|
||9 A.M. - 2 P.M.||Canal Days- Canal Island 9 am -2 pm
||12:00 Noon||Flag Day Celebration State Street|
||Bake Sale 10:am- 1:00pm
||Starts at dusk||St. Stephens Summer Festival
Fireworks at Henley Park *4-5 pm
*Great Food~Music~Ice Cream
| July 8
|Music in the Park - Tom Gilbo &the Blue Suedes
|Music in the Park - Flat Face & The Shemp- dells
|Music in the Park - Joe Whiting
|| 9 am
|Children Fishing Derby Lock 1 Island 9am--11am
Music in the Park Stone Rive Band
||Music in the Park Susan Taylor Trio
|Music in the Park Vote for Pete
|| Music in the Park Weekend Pass
|Music in the Park - Rented Mule
|August 3||6:00 pm||Smokin|
||Music in the Park - The Custom Taylor Trio
|August 10||6:00pm||Nite Life Band|
|Aug 11 & 12||Phoenix Lions Club Festival at Lock Island -Rides -Food- Crafters- Music
Chicken BBQ/Canal Splash
||11:30am -1:30 pm||Music in the Park -Weekend Pass
||6:00pm.||Music in the Park - Hendry by State St. Cafe|
|August 24||6:00pm.||Music in the Park TBA|
|August 31||6:00pm.||Music in the Park TBA|
|September 11||7 pm||Community Vigil at Henley Park Bring a Candle and Chair
*In Memory Of Those Who Lost Their Lives*
|July 1-Aug 30||5:30 -7:30 pm||"Every Thursday ,Music in the Park Picking and Grinning "
Bring your own instrument-Homemade Cake
|July 1- Aug 30||Every Thursday||Aug 30 Music in the Parks 5:30 -7:30 pm Pickin & Grinnin
Bring your own instrument
|July 1- Aug 30||Every Friday||Variety of Music 6:00 -8:00 pm|
| Thank you for joining us as we celebrate
the best of Phoenix. Come see what all the excitement is about! The tour
you along Phoenix's business district where you can visit with our friendly local merchants and explore all their business have to offer! On State Street:
1. The tours begin at the Bridge House Museum in Henley
Park. Enjoy the complimentary lemonade under umbrella
tables, feed the ducks in the river, or purchas~ our
Homemade Apple Pie, guaranteed hot. Free coffee.
Breakfast is the best dockside. Museum tour of the Bridge
House daily except Sunday.
2. Enjoy the Canal Walkway and see our great Boat Traffic
from around the world. Stroll across the locks to our
observation deck on the water. You might catch a glimpse of
the family of carp! Also check out the Pavilion on Lock
Island. Enjoya picnic or fishing.
3. The Gingersnap: You'll find all manner of muffins as well as
cakes, wedding cakes, cookies, the famous Chocolate Mint
Kiss take and great coffees.
4. Larkin's Restaurant: Great food and excellent breakfasts.
5. A+ Rental: Home Furnishings & Electronics
6. State Street Cafe': Variety of specialty drinks & pastries.
7. Guys & Dolls Hair Salon
8. New Museum - Old Treasures
9. Graphics Warehouse: Specializing in customized graphics
for boats, cars and signs. Learn how the machines work and
find a design for you. Great gift ideas, too!
1.0. Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
11. Eastern Shore Insurance: The agents can meet all your
insurance needs. Call anytime for a quote.
12. All New Phoenix Sports Restaurant at the OTB
| On Bridge Street:.
13. Exposure Hair Salon: Try out the tanning and waxing services
14. New York Pizzeria: Meet the owners and enjoy their super
pizza and their famous sausage roll.
Continue down State Streetto Phoenix Commons:
15. Baseball Bob's: Enjoy an ice cream while watching the boats
pass by in the canal.
16. Reed's Chiropractic
17. Michelle'sBaskets and Bows: Browse through this shop which
features a variety of fresh flowers as well as NAS~AR and
other collectibles. Find souvenirs of your visit to Phoenix. Also,
Dan's Sports Supply (bait) located here
18. A & 0 Embroidery: Stop here for custom designs and gifts.
19. Phoenix Boat Marine Repair: Located behind Phoenix
Commons and Route 264 & Route 6
20. Fresh Produce Stand: Across from the Phoenix Commons.
Open Monday through Saturday.
21. LuAnn's Unisex Hair Salon: Hair Cuts, Do's &Tanning.
22. Nice -n- Easy: Features specialty coffees and cocoas as well
as lunch, sweettreats and groceries for your needs.
23. Phoenix Post Office: Mail your letters and view the display of
the Paul Revere Mural. Their hours are Mon.-Fri. 9-11am &
12-5 pm, and Saturday 9-noon.
24. Phoenix Public Library: Located 5 blocks down on Elm Street.
Hours are Mon.-Fri.10-5 and Saturday.
. 25. Medicine Shoppe: corner Main & Bridge St. - Prescriptions,
1. Sf. Stephen's Catholic Church located on Bridge Street.
Saturday 5 pm, Sunday 8 am and 10 am.
2. First Congregational Church located on Bridge Street. Sunday
3. United Methodist Church located on Lock Street